Full Administrative Services
At EduPower, there are no hidden costs or additional payments. When you invest your B-BBEE spend with us, our dedicated Client Service team takes care of all the related processes for you. We ensure our clients have complete peace of mind and there will be no surprises when it is time for your B-BBEE audit.
For Learnerships our services include:
- Recruitment that complies to your required demographics (learnerships / entrepreneurs / YES / unemployed / people with disabilities)
- Hosting of both able bodied learners and people with disabilities
- Classroom training
- Work hosting (coaching / mentoring / payroll / industrial relations)
- Reports on the overall progress and performance of your learners
- Replacement of a learner if necessary (while there is no additional cost for replacing and hosting the learner, there is a training surcharge)
- If we handle your payroll, we will arrange for the available tax allowances and rebates and refund this to you (ie s12H tax allowance)
- Placement of your learners into full time employment through our employer partner network (unlocking an additional 5 bonus points for absorption)
- Entry and exit from the required SETA. EduPower will contact the relevant SETA to advise them on the intention to run a learnership (employed or unemployed) by filling out an application online (Learner Management Information System). A series of documents is required at this stage:
o Valid Tax Clearance Company
o Registration Documents
o Letter of Delegation (CEO authorisation)
- Once the SETA acknowledges and approves this intention/application, they will send you a performance agreement document which outlines the roles and responsibilities of the applicant. This document needs to be completed and returned to the SETA.
- Once the performance agreement has been verified, SETA will then send the applicant an email and instruction to proceed with the learner application process (4 party agreement sign up).
- The 4 party agreements and additional documents (learner ID’s, Matric certificate, contract of employment, proof of disability) are uploaded to the applications section on the LMIS.
- SETA will then verify the documentation for compliance purposes.
- Learners will then be enrolled on the LMIS.
- EduPower will manage the progress of the learner on the LMIS through to completion and certification.
- We will also compile all the documentation required for B-BBEE purposes for the client.
- And we will send regular reporting to our clients on the learner’s overall progress and performance.
For Short Courses:
- Prospective learners will need to complete a booking form and send this through to EduPower and we will add them to a session.
- BEE Requirements (documentation)