Under the amended B-BBEE Codes which came into effect on 1 December, generic companies are required to spend 2,5% of their payroll on funding higher education by means of bursaries for black students.
In order to continue delivering comprehensive B-BBEE skills development for our clients, EduPower offers a bursary management programme that can be aligned to your business requirements. This includes:
- sourcing and selecting the students to suit the company criteria
- working within the client’s selected study fields
- the collection and compilation of the required student documentation
- monitoring and reporting on the student’s progress
- maintaining individual contact with the student
- managing the financial outlay and payments for the Bursary spend
If you would like more information on EduPower’s bursary solutions, please email Scott Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call on 060 925 3202.