SETA Accredited Learnership Programmes
EduPower takes the headache out of skills development through a complete in-house training solution. Our fully hosted, 12-month structured work-based programme combines classroom and experiential learning – setting our learners up for success in the world of work.
Our learners are based at our Mount Edgecombe academy for the full 12 months – 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday – and during their day they work through a structured learning and mentorship programme. All our programmes are SETA accredited and lead to a qualification registered on the National Qualifications (NQF) framework.
We offer learnership programmes for:
- Employed and Unemployed learners
- Able bodied and Disabled learners
Your skills development can be fuss free as our strengths are:
- Our flexibility to meet our client’s specific requirements. We offer both Onsite hosted and Offsite client-hosted learnership programmes
- Our Disabled friendly Classrooms and on-the-job hosting environment
- Our capacity – we are able to scale up to meet our clients requirements
- Our ability to provide a broad experiential programme for our learners working in a real but nurtured environment
- Our strong recruitment team will recruit the correct demographic splits to meet our clients B-BBEE scorecard
- Our ability to place our learners into full time employment through our employer partner network so that our client’s score the 5 bonus points for absorption
The EduPower Learnership Journey
Our dedicated and skilled recruiters source, assess, interview and carefully recruit candidates for our programmes.
The first day at EduPower is very important as it sets the tone for the remainder of the programme. It’s a memorable day for our learners and one of celebration and gratitude.
Our learners receive their learning programme which is a guide and outline for their modules, class attendance time and dates. A road map of the 12 months ahead. This is important as it settles the nerves of our learners and because they know what to expect, they enjoy the structured programme.
Our Work readiness programme
A 10 day programme preparing our previously unemployed youth to enter a working environment.
Training: Classroom Theory
This is around 30 days which is either completed upfront OR over the 12 month programme.
Our classroom training is conducted by qualified facilitators who understand the concepts and principles of adult learning and facilitation.
Our learners are taken through a series of assessments to determine their competencies.
Our mentors and coaches take our learners into our nurtured simulation environment to prepare them for the workplace, integrating theory and practice.
Practical experiential learning
Learners are placed in our live environment where they gain exposure to different roles and fields including:
- Debt Collections
- Customer Services
- Quality Assurance
- Lead Generation
On completion of the learnership programme, or during if appropriate, our learners are placed into their first full-time employed roles within our network of employer partners.Want to know more?